Wednesday 27 February 2013

Review

So far, with the work I have done on the topic of issues for my Unit 2 exam work has been pretty much what I expected or wanted it to be like so to speak. I tend to plan shoot or grasp ideas in my mead and either jot them down to create a shoot to achieve the shots I want. In which all of the shoots have contained what I want them too and more, I also am surprised at the amount of shots that I have taken in the shooting time I give myself. I thought about aiming for around 30 but am shooting around 50, which is always beneficial.
In terms of progress I think that I am spacing my work out equally and progressively working through it, both contextual, shooting work, editing and moving onto different topics within the Issue topic, not spending a significant amount on one particular one. So far i have shot around the subject of body issues, now, I aim to move on to mental health issues, then drug abuse or the use of drugs in everyday life. I tried to show the issues of body issues by using 2 models, of different body types and contrasting them too together. I also tried to express emotion through my shots which helped determine the theme or subject. In terms of shooting in the studio, it is good but the backgrounds and layout tend to b=get tedious, repetitive and boring so I may branch out into shooting elsewhere in the surroundings, but this may become a hassle unless I tend to shoot out of college hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment